Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Lashing Out

Oh, are you KIDDING me?! This is just too cool...

I have a sweet friend who waltzed into my Bunco group one night, settled into the chair across from me to have a few minutes of girlie chit chat during dinner and before the "pre-dice-rolling-frenzy" was to be underway, and let me just tell you, I do not remember a single word she said. I was mesmerized. Entranced. Enthralled.
By her EYELASHES!!

They were flirty and lush and batting away as she talked, so feminine and natural and LONG. They didn't look like THAT the month before, and I was in awe. I have known her for over a year, saw her belly-out-to-there encasing a sweet daughter inside, have rambled on with her face to face about every topic under the sun {oh, and we have some TOPIIICS!} during our Bunco nights and gatherings, but tonight she was all aglow... she looked amazing and fresh and youthful and oh so LASHY!!

Of course after I picked up my jaw from the table, I asked, or more gestured to her eyes like a frantic mime, while trying to get the words out in a combination of "Howdidyougetsuchlonglashes" and "OmigoodnesshowcanIgetthoseNOW?!"

She revealed her secret and like a drop of heaven in a box, I was bestowed this lovely treat, mine to myself for my birthday. Since I am not the type to have the fake nail/hair/lash/or other asset girl at this time, I was not wanting something temporary, fake looking, painful or associated with glue and daily removal, etc. blah blah blah, so this was PERFECT for me! And, in just 35 days I was blessed with the same long, lush and lashy results!! LOVE IT!

It is a MUST to get as IT IS AMAAAAZING and you will simply fall in LOVE with the results and your new flirty winkers! {Your hair stylist can hook you up!}
NOTE: LiLash ig good, but REVITALASH is even BETTER than LiLash! It is healthier for your eyes with no darkening of the iris and also no blurry vision, which can occur with some eyelash growth products!

4 comments:

  1. Wow!! Tracey,your lashes are awesome!! I definitley will be trying this, I would love longer lashes and than to dye them darker so that I would not have to wear mascara if I did not want to!! thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are SO welcome!! When I find something awesome, I have GOT to pass it along... you will adore it, Heather!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK ... Cute Lady where do you purchase Lil Lash:: You are gorgeous. Love to know the secreet. KY

    ReplyDelete
  4. I SO love LiLash!! Your hair stylish can find it for you and also check Amazon.com as my friend got hers on there! Give it about 4-5 weeks and then be AMAZED! I find they have even made mine darker and I don't need as much mascara!

    ReplyDelete