Friday, May 20, 2011

Welcome to "A Life More Vibrant"!

Thank you for taking a few minutes to enjoy what I hope will be enriching and inspiring to your life in a variety of ways, as you find within the tabs above great health tips and articles, yummy recipes, fun beauty ideas, home design, creative projects, words of inspiration and more! Many posts have already been posted below for you to enjoy, and I will be posting a few times a week, making it something to look forward to as you begin your week and also as you wind down for the weekend.

In creating this diverse collection, SO many areas of interest came to mind. Above all else was my reason behind it. Taught by my mother to "pay it forward" in graciousness, reaching out, in love, with food, even with humor, I was shown that nobody is above another, except to simply lift another up. Her vibrant composure of happiness, radiance and love for life and others was SO beautiful to be around, that after her passing 15 years ago, I wondered how I could continue to keep something so amazing alive. This blog reflects that lovely light she radiated, and to share it with you is my way of paying it forward. In doing so, I hope it adds to YOUR life, making it more vibrant, fulfilled, delicious and enjoyable as well!

So sit back, enjoy it and I'd LOVE to receive your comments, as
EVERYONE each month who leaves a comment is entered into a MONTHLY DRAWING for a fun GIVEAWAY!


3 comments:

  1. I LOVE this blog! The recipes are great, your writing style is fun and inviting, you've done a fabulous job! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad I found your blog! It really speaks to me...I feel like I have sat down with a friend and a cup of coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...you have such an amazing way with words. Just came home from a crazy hard day, and feel completely at ease now after reading your beautifully written blog. You "Pay It Forward" everyday, this will truly benefit so many people...I know it will me!

    ReplyDelete