Sunday, April 17, 2011

"Ladies and Gentlemen, We Are Now Prepared For Take-Off..."

You only have ONE body -
ONE CHANCE
to live in your skin.
Get it HEALTHY -
Get It IGNITED!!

It happens to me nearly every single day.
I LOVE it and I will NEVER tire of hearing it!

"Wendy down 12 lbs! Linda down 10 lbs! Tony down 13 lbs! Brenda down 12 lbs! Marty down 10 lbs! Scott down 14 lbs! Chris down 10 lbs! Greg down 25 lbs! Grant down 15 lbs! Terri down 17 lbs! Kyle down 20 lbs! Charlene down 25 lbs! Christine down 20 lbs! Ginger down 25 lbs! Teresa down 22 lbs! Mark down 35 lbs! Wayne down 72 lbs!" and on and on the names and numbers go... and this isn't even mentioning the HUGE amount of inches, cholesterol levels and blood sugar levels dropped along with excitement and self esteem levels raised!

The joyous squealing and happy shouting over my phone SO LOUDLY I have to pull it from my ear. Then the smile spreads across my face as I listen to the words of another incredibly happy individual revealing they have already dropped pounds super fast by igniting his or her internal "metabolism engine"... this after only two days {48 HOURS!} on our amazing and healthy weight loss system! You can only imagine what they say {or scream} after they complete the simple 15 day session, with the average loss by that time being 8-15 pounds! That's at least a pant size for the ladies, and a belt notch for the guys!

IGNITE 15 is a comprehensive, easy program that turns your metabolism on full throttle to burn stored fat at optimum level - without dieting, starving yourself or deprivation. You utilize 4 amazing nutrient rich and healthful supplement components with the IGNITE 15 Fat Burning System, all while eating the foods you love already in an easy to follow guided format. Point blank, after 48 hours on the system you will be amazed, after a week stunned, and after 2 weeks, floored!! The sessions are just 7 days each, so you simply repeat sessions until you reach your goal.

How does it work? Since we eat, drink and breathe in toxins and pollutants everyday, our bodies become sluggish and sticky - they need to be jump-started from the normalcy, stagnant and plateaued state they are in from so many additives and preservatives and fast food gunk and "whoknowswhatelse" that has been added to our food. IGNITE 15 jump starts your body's engine FAST, producing amazing and long lasting healthy results that are a breeze to maintain. It's all about replenishing your body, putting into your body what it needs and removing what it doesn't, on a deeply advanced cellular level. You turn yourself inside out and find vibrancy, increased self esteem, amazing zest for life and inspiration... it goes much deeper than pounds being lost, it creates overall health well being being renewed!


This may not be for you, but I KNOW you know people all around you who need to lose weight, improve their energy and clarity and reclaim their health, don't you? Perhaps you ARE one of them... Would YOU like to lose 10, 20, 30 or more pounds? Then you NEED and will LOVE Ignite 15! Tune into our weekly Monday night webcast at http://www.actwebcast.com at 6:15pm PST/9:15pm EST and watch me LIVE as I explain the fantastic system, then simply email me for more information! I will email you back the reference guide and program layout for you along with samples! See for yourself how EASY it is to enjoy and I can help you order the system for yourself to get YOURSELF IGNITED FAST!

I am a walking billboard of the power of IGNITE!
I USE it, I LOVE it and I SHARE it, so that others may experience
the AMAZING body transformation within themselves too!

Would YOU like to be among the 30,000 + people who
I have had a hand in helping turn their health, bodies and lives around?

Let's chat! Email me today at :
tracy@vibrantdrinkactlife.com


No comments:

Post a Comment