Friday, May 6, 2011

Something AMAZING for your skin!

When I find something I love, I savor it. I love to combine a simple skin care routine with pure ingredients from the earth. Here is one I adore and how I came to discover it - or how it discovered me.

You know the ladies that come at you in the mall holding a little spoon and a cup of SOMETHING they want you to wipe, rub, inhale or smear SOMEWHERE on yourself just out of the blue without worry or second thought and complete trust that this SOMETHING won't instantly eat your flesh off, remove your skin pigment or burn your sinus cavity? You usually give a smile and say "No, thanks!" and without even a second glance at the "SOMETHING CUP", you are on your way past the girl - who almost always has an accent from some far off exotic country and looks drop dead model gorgeous - to fight your way through the "2 For 1 Bra Sale" at Victoria's Secret before your size is gone.

Yep. The drop dead gorgeous Israeli girl with eyelashes OUT TO THERE* shimmied her way right up to me and said in this amazingly beautiful accent, "I vant to show you somting," as she in a lickety-split second had my hand in hers and was proceeding to swipe a elfin sized spoonful of the SOMETHING across my wrist and the back of my hand.

There was nowhere to run. I was stuck, caught and smeared, and with a semi-nervous smile while trying to keep a straight face in hopes I wouldn't see sizzling, peeling flesh as I glanced down at my wrist, I said, "Uh...whatcha' doing to me?" She replied, in a perfectly executed, smooth as glass response, "I am renewing your skeen... watch!" I looked down and amazingly saw the literal removal of my old skin cells being instantly lifted before my very own eyes. Much quicker than any other exfoliating product I have ever used. Seriously!

Well, it took cute little Sari Eyelashes about 17 seconds to convince me to enjoy what had just happened on my wrist later on that night to my own face. I was admittedly excited. I applied the little jar of SOMETHING, aka " SwisaBeauty's Sensation Spa Dead Sea Facial Peel Treatment" to my face that very night as I was doing my night time routine. I first had washed my face gently and patted it dry. Then I opened the magic box and took out the magic pot of clear magic gel. I dabbed a bit on my forehead, cheeks, nose and chin, and with my fingertips in an upward circular motion, began to gently rub it in all over. And I held my breath, hoping for the best. Within about 15 seconds it was absorbing in and ALREADY TAKING OFF the outer cell layer, and easily! I was amazed, and after I felt it was done sloughing {isn't "sloughing" just the oddest word?} I rinsed and patted my face dry again and then looked at myself and WOW!! Silky, smooth, and vibrantly aglow skin!

I was and continue to be amazed EVERY time I use it, which is once a week. If you like instant gratification like I do, you will adore this product. Another HUGE perk? I got mine LAST February 2010, it is almost the end of May 2011, and I still have about 2 more treatments left to use. For $65, the value is fantastic! Go here: www.swisabeauty.com/products/Dead-Sea-Facial-Peel.html

{*Go HERE to see more about "Out-To-There" eyelashes!!}

No comments:

Post a Comment