Sunday, August 5, 2012

handmade art portfolio

I have a sweet, artistic and incredibly creative daughter, who LOVES to draw, write poetry and stories and create with paper. LOTS of paper. {I seriously should have taken stock in the paper industry as she can take down a ream of paper like the wind blows!} But, what she creates upon that paper is amazing, thoughtful, beautiful and sweet - images and words from her imagination, keepsake memoirs of her youth. Originals of her mind and hand colliding, creating tangible masterpieces of childhood thoughts.



And, as there are a LOT of them, I want to preserve them! I will be creating a hardbound photo book of images of her art, etc, but to keep the originals safe and easily labeled by year, etc, I found a FABULOUS idea and I am so excited to create it for her artwork - and mine too!

 {you can already tell it will be such fun to create, can't you?!}

Go here for the complete instructions and to find many more super fun and creative ideas! http://www.lilblueboo.com/2012/02/make-a-portfolio-easy-diy-artwork-or-photo-storage-a-tutorial.html

 {the finished portfolio - I intend to create them with a stamped year beneath as well}

No comments:

Post a Comment