Tuesday, May 15, 2012

AMAZING Stenciled Table

Seriously. WOW!  Okay, THIS amazing crafty idea from Domestic Imperfection simply ROCKS!!

Anyone who knows me knows I am SUCH a lover of discovering amazing finds! Art, doors, windows, furniture, vintage glass, unique pieces, antiques and such, in shabby shape or to refinish. Love it all. The FINDING itself is half the fun of the process! The items are just WAITING to be discovered, whether in an old barn, at a yard sale, a consignment shop or in an antique store. And when I finally discover IT, it is simply meant to be that we should meet. New stuff is great, but the history, the stories, the LIFE that is hidden within these old treasures, from a crystal doorknob to a vintage mirror is the fun "history mystery" that comes with it. 

I began this fun hobby of discovering/antiquing/spelunking/perusing - whatever it is called - as a kid with my mom who loved to do so. I tagged along behind her and learned what to spot and what to overlook. I fell in love with beautiful things, many things that others would simply pass by, as you can see by much of my photography HERE on my photography blog.

So, look at THIS!  What a fabulous way to enhance a simple table! A dining table, coffee table or side table is just the tip of the iceberg with this AMAZING technique! {Oh, and don't even get me started on the legs - my very FAVORITE color!!}  Enjoy discovering and I would love to read your thoughts on this fun project!

{Click here to see it in all of it's awesome glory from start to finish!}

2 comments:

  1. Love it! That's how I was about making Kendall's play kitchen. Found a free entertainment center on KSL then brought it home and revamped it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Steph! I just knew you would love it! You are so creative and I love seeing all of your amazing projects!

      Delete